Nurse Practitioners required in Birmingham
Nurse Practitioners required at an urgent care centre in Birmingham
MUST be able to prescribe
Variety of shifts available, longer 12 hour shifts and shorter 4-7 hour shifts – weekdays, evenings, weekends.
- NMC membership (pin number)
- Indemnity cover
- Up to date Immunisation record (Hep B)
- Copy of independent prescribing certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Child & Adult safeguarding certificate
- Full CV with 2 references
- Copy of photo ID (passport/UK driver license)
- Relevant Certificates.
- Smart Card number (if applicable)
Please call or email Alex if you’re interested on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07910209089
|Job Category||Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary|
|Job Title||Nurse Practitioners in Birmingham|